High Reliability Back Side Ag Tabbing Solar Cell Paste
for Mono- and Multicrystalline Solar Cells
LEED-INK takes advantage of the latest technologies to provide
products that incorporate your unique solar wafer design and
processes. Our technical product managers work closely with
research and development engineers to create customized Ag Pastes
that will help meet the specific goals of solar cell manufacturers
A Lead and Cadmium free BY01 tabbing paste allows Customers to “Go
Green”, while keeping all features of lead – containing product.
Silver conductor paste for solar cells is designed to form the
thick film ohmic contact on back side of mono and polycrystalline
silicon solar cells. Our back side silver paste BY01 series is
available for a broad range of applications, have been optimized
for easy processing and to increase cell conversion efficiency.
Viscosity(Brookfield , 10r/s)
(BOPP Stainless Steel)
Rotary dry furnace: 180～250℃, 8-15min,
Chain fast burning furnace:280～350℃, 25-50s
The time could be adjust according to drying condition,
and suggested not be too long
Real Peak Temperature
- Captures higher efficiency and wider processing window.
- Achieves a higher aspect ratio.
- Provides excellent fine line resolution.
- Offers low contact resistance on lightly doped emitter.
- Cd free product comes standard. Pb free also available.
Why Choose Us?
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Follow up the whole delivery process till successfully
delivered. Any delivery event, offer real-time updating and all
3. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL for
fastest and smooth delivery, and also other express such as TNT,
UPS, FedEx and EMS are available. Or you can also choose the
shipping forwarder you want.
4. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate
5. Provide clients 6 months warranty to make sure the products work