Excellent Bowing Performance Back Side Aluminum Solar Cell Paste
for Solar Cell BSF
As the industry pushed towards thinner wafers to reduce material
costs, too much bowing will cause cell cracking and breakages. A
cracked solar cell typically exhibits lower electrical efficiency
and will results in more B-grade cells being produced in the cell
manufacturing line. Broken cells create line stoppages, are
resource intensive, and can noticeably affect cell production
throughout. LEED-INK aluminum paste has excellent bowing
performance on 200μm, 180μm and even 150μm wafer thicknesses.
|Solid Content (%)||70-80|
(NDJ-8S, #4, 25±0.5℃)
Chain fast burning furnace:
Rotating drying furnace:
Wet Deposit (g/pcs)
Monocrystal silicon: ≤2.0mm;
|Adhesion (N) (Single side EVA tape)||＞20|
|Photoelectrical Conversion Efficiency(%)|
Monocrystal silicon: ≥19.50;
|Shelf Life||Six Months from Date of Shipment|
While the listing refers mainly to standard production materials,
it should be noted that LEED-INK is fully prepared to make
modifications in order to satisfy individual customers’
1. Excellent back surface field formation leading to high
2. Low bowing and excellent adhesion quality (>20N)
3. Suitable for higher peak temperature firing process
4. High adhesion
5. Good morphology
6. High hot water resistance
Why Choose Us?
1. Reply within 24 hours.
2. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers real production requirement.
3. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
4. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing
complete documents for Customs clearance according to different
export policies in different countries.
5. Regularly train the first-line operators for the paste products
knowledge and the operation skills.