Good Adhesion Solar Cell Paste for Monocrystalline and
Silicon Solar Cells
BL01A series products was specially developed to apply with higher
firing peak temperature process. Innovative technologies and
materials allow BL01A to provide efficiency gain to solar cells
while keeping up all the other essential characteristics and prove
to be standard for the materials manufactured.
A typical aluminum paste contains metal powders, glasses and
additives mixed in an organic medium. The Al Paste variables such
as metal powder, glass chemistry and additives have an influence on
electrical performance, wafer bowing and solar cell adhesion.
Increased electrical efficiency is typically not associated with
Aluminum Paste, but many customers have seen up to 0.1% efficiency
increase with our paste due to improved back-surface-field (BSF)
Al paste designed for crystalline silicon wafer
- Retaining product lines for Pb contained & Pb free
- High Voc let it have improved efficiency
- Uniform and thick BSF forming
- Excellent physical properties (BOW / EVA PEEL FORCE / HOT WATER
|Solid Content (%)||70-80|
(NDJ-8S, #4, 25±0.5℃)
Chain fast burning furnace:
Rotating drying furnace:
Wet Deposit (g/pcs)
Monocrystal silicon: ≤2.0mm;
|Adhesion (N) (Single side EVA tape)||＞20|
|Photoelectrical Conversion Efficiency(%)|
Monocrystal silicon: ≥19.50;
|Shelf Life||Six Months from Date of Shipment|
Why Choose Us?
1. High-quality products and the most reasonable price.
2. Professional R&D team technical service.
3. Customiszed production for different package.
4. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing
complete documents for Customs clearance according to different
export policies in different countries.