High Thermal Conductivity Thick Film Heating Element for Ceramic
Core Aluminum Nitride (AlN)
High thermal conductivity makes AlN an excellent choice where fast
response or high levels of uniform temperatures are required. A
clean, non-contaminating heat source, AlN’s high thermal
conductivity prevents cracking.
Precision engineered to fit tight spaces and tolerances, Thick Film
AlN heaters are found in the most critical medical, aerospace and
commercial applications. Fast ramp-up time, low leakage and
excellent dielectric properties make this our highest-performing
thick film alternative.
Heaters consist of a metal core, coated (enameled) with a
glass-ceramic lining. The glass-ceramic provides electrical
insulation and carries the screen printed (conductive) heater
Thick film elements from LEED-INK give a quick heating and have
good heat transmission ability. The elements are easy to adapt to
different extensions and have small built-in measures.
- High-temperature heater up to 1000°C
- Excellent thermal conductivity and uniformity.
- Hard, dense, non-porous, high purity substrate.
- Superior moisture and chemical resistance.
- Excellent size and shape capability.
- Precise, repeatable pattern and distributed wattage.
- For high temperature applications up to 1000 °C
- Power densities to 155 W/cm2 (1000 W/in2)
- Superior thermal conductivity (220 W/mK)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Low mass: fast temperature ramp up and cool down
- Low leakage current
- No out gassing with inorganic systems
Our thick film heating elements are custom designed to suit your
application. Shape, size and electrical properties can be set and
optimized for each heating job.
Why Choose Us?
- LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience linked
to the development and use of thick film pastes and the heating
element product design, which can ensure the stable performance
from the very beginning.
- The raw material of heater such as resistance paste, dielectric
paste, conductor paste, overglaze paste are all produced by
LEED-INK. So it would save the production cost for customers.
- Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers real production requirement.
- With more than 30 skilled workers, including 10 workers skilled in
printing equipment operation, which enables to meet the full state
of the printing staff.
- LEED-INK won ISO9001 and ISO14001quality and environment system
certification, and all our products are tested with 3 inspection
steps before delivery including self inspection, mutual inspection
and special inspection. We have a sound production management,
process management and quality assurance capabilities.
1. Are you trade company or manufacturer?
We are China professional manufacturer who work on design, develop,
and produce thick film paste and heating element products for more
than15 years experience.
2. Can you provide OEM or ODM service?
Surely we can. We have a professional team which has rich
experience in thick film printing field. You can also design your
logo,packaging and other details.If the existing products can meet
your requirements, we can provide you with customized service.
3. What payment term is available?
We can accept L/C, TT, Western Union.
4. What's the lead time?
10 days for sample ,20-30 days for mass order.
5. How do you treat quality complaint?
First of all, our QC department will do strict examination of our
export products in order to reduce the quality problem to near
zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will
undertake all the expense of replacement.