Ag Conductive Thermal Conductive Paste for for Terminal Electrodes
of Passive Components
LEED-INK electro-conductive pastes are sintered to suit specific
processes, and are used for terminal electrodes of passive
components for surface mounting, such as resistors, MLCCs and
It has features of wide Ag content optional range that could
provide customized cost-effective solution for customers
application. It is Bi-free product and up to RoHS regulation.
- High Reliability
- Good Plating Fluid Resistance
- Wide Ag content optional range, customized cost-effective solution
- Bi-free, up to RoHS regulation
Fully stir the paste, deaerate it by deaerator or roll it over 16
hours by slow roll machine.
Drying Temperature: 120-150℃
Drying Time: 10-20min
Peak Temperature: 600-650℃, keep 10min;
Total curing time: 80-120min
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience
linked to the development, production and use of special pastes
based on precious metals, such as silver, palladium for a great
variety of applications.
2. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers
real production requirement.
3. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate
4. Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.
1. How long have your company run on electronic paste?
A: Over 15 years focusing on electronic paste field, 5 years
2. What’s your MOQ?
A:Mostly our MOQ is 1kg,while sometimes we accept less quantity
like 200g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
3. After an order is placed, when to delivery?
A: It depends on whether the products you buy has inventory. If we
have inventory, generally we can arrange shipment after receipt of
payment 2 to 3 days. If not, it will be decided by the time of the
factory production and normally within 3-7 days.
4. Can I get a sample?
A: Yes, sample is available. If noble metal such as Ag, Pd
included, and the material cost is already high, we do not offer
5. What payment terms is acceptable to you?
A: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, and L/C.
6. How about the packing?
A: Usually we provide the packing as 6kg /carton. If you have
special packing requirement, pls contact with us for details.