Room Temperature or Heating Curing Self-healing Liquid Silicone Gel
for Power Electronics
LEED-INK silica gel EG-N050T is a liquid-forming silica gel which could be cured either under
room temperature or through heating. It has features of excellent
moisture&water proof, weather proof, ozone&radiation
resistance. It could be long term used under -40℃-200℃, with good
electrical property and chemical stability.
Before vulcanization, it is colorless transparent liquid form and
separately packaged with component A and component B. It is with
low viscosity that easy of potting. After vulcanization, it is
transparent viscoelastic body with low modulus, high elongation
& adhesion, strong self-healing capability and tearing
The silica gel is widely used in filling of electronics, electrical
appliance, instruments and meters components, in order to achieve
insulation, sealing, damping, moisture & shock proof purpose.
- 1:1 addition type
- Solvent free, no pollution to the environment
- Excellent resistance to high & low temperature performance,
long-term use at -50-250 ℃
- Products of good fluidity, can be embedded into the subtle, deep
- Excellent light transmittance performance after curing
|Colorless, transparent||Colorless, transparent||Colorless, transparent|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||0.2|
|Surface Drying Time(h)||4|
|Curing Time (h)||25℃/24h, or 90℃/1.2h|
|Volume Resistance (Ω·cm)||1×1014|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-40℃-200℃|
1) Component A and component B should use special tools separately.
Do not use the tools in mixture.
2) Separately stir component A and component B fully and evenly
3) Mix according to A:B=1:1, and stir it over 15min to ensure the
mixing uniformity of component A and B.
4) After mixing, deaerate the paste in vacuum equipment with 10min
before potting. To ensure the potting quality, it is recommended to
deaerate again after potting.
5) Please finish 3) and 4) within operating time(1-2h).
6) Curing could be done by 90℃/1.2h, or 24h in room temperature.
The general package is 1KG/Plastic jar, 5KGS/Plastic bucket, and
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience linked
to the development, production and use of thermal conductive
materials for a great variety of applications.
2. Strict QC, High quality control, ensure product with high
quality and pre-commissioning before delivery.
3. Easy payment methods : T/T, Western Union, Paypal.
4. Fast & prompt delivery (Within 7 days )
Q1: What is the main application about it?
A: Encapsulating and protecting the power module, or other electronic
Q2: Can you provide OEM or ODM service?
A: Surely we can. We have a professional team which has rich
experience in silicone sealant field. You can also design your
logo,packaging and other details.If the existing products can meet
your requirements, we can provide you with customized service.
Q3: What payment term is available?
A: We can accept Paypal, TT, Western Union.
Q4: What's the lead time?
A: 1~3days for sample ,5~7workdays for mass order.
Q5: What should I do if the product has some mistake during the
A: We have perfect after-sales service with experienced technical
team. Any questions, you can contact with us directly, technical
members can help solve the problem.